Welcome to Katalix Systems
If you're looking for help or advice with using Embedded Linux or you'd like to outsource some development, you've come to the right place.
- We cover all aspects of Embedded Linux software development, including bootrom and board bring-up, Board Support Package (BSP), kernel device drivers userspace applications and root filesystem construction.
- We specialise in LAN/WAN networking and digital TV Embedded Linux applications. Previous projects have included work on customising the Linux kernel, writing userspace applications to implement new network protocols, implementing network device drivers, enhancing Linux core subsystems, and implementing drivers for digital TV system-on-a-chip (SoC).
- We design and implement embedded software components to your specifications.
- We work with hardware and chip manufacturers to implement Linux device drivers for their devices.
- We provide advice and assistance to help you with your Embedded Linux projects. In particular, if you know you'd like to switch to Embedded Linux but don't know how or you need help evaluating its suitability for your product, we help to show you the way.
We have contributed several device drivers and patches to the mainline Linux kernel and other open source software.
With several years experience in commercial RTOS (VxWorks / Nucleus / Integrity), we can help you port legacy RTOS applications to Embedded Linux. We see companies make several common mistakes when moving to Embedded Linux so we are ideally placed to help you migrate.
Please contact Katalix Systems to find out more about our fixed price or hourly contract terms.